THE POWER OF THE PRE-COAT
PreCoat products are coated in factory with the project specified product – be it preservatives, pre-coats, or primers. Using the latest technology to suit the specified coating with factory finishing Vacuum, Flood, Spray, Brush application equipment.
- Coating all 4 sides of the timber through pre-oiling is the best possible way toprotect timber
- Protects timber during construction, and assists resisting damage
Easier to finish
- Ready to coat – no need to weather before coating, easier for the end user / consumer to finish the job.
- Ready to coat – Perfect for joinery / window components and commercial timber fit-out applications.
Primers, treatments, stains, sap sealers applied to detailed profiles offering significant site cost savings
and durability benefits.
Controlled application conditions
- Provides a more consistent film build
- Provides better durability
- Is not reliant on onsite application eg. not applying enoughproduct/coats, bad weather
Improved dimensional stability
Left uncoated, many timbers will dry out which can result in surface checking,warping andloss of dimensional stability.
Ask an Expert
Fill in your details questions below and we will contact you.